Toggle switches in 1.5

BravoYankee4

I know this has been discussed since the first day of the open beta, but I haven't found any final comment (or maybe it is lost among all other comments). Will things like the airbrake switch be fixed again so it can be bind to a three way switch and not just a push button as it has to be now?

Airbrake is just an example, but it applies to many others. You could think that the most advanced module in DCS would be targeting Hotas owners, not the gamepad users...? Most of the keys I don't mind - since that can be solved by DCS Bios - but the ones I have on the hotas really bugs me.

I agree with you on that one. It just makes stuff a bit more complicated than it has to be. Especially, if there would have been options to include both control methods.

Anyway, Colseg did some work and created alternate keybindings, which you can find here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=130459

Just to make it a bit easier, I also uploaded my jostick default.lua which incoperates those changes by Colseg.

Just download the file in the attachment and paste it into DCS World\Mods\aircraft\MiG-21BIS\Input\Mig-21\joystick.

This will not change your keybinds, it will just give an option to use "alternate" keybidns for many HOTAS related switches.

default.lua

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

Just to make it a bit easier, I also uploaded my jostick default.lua which incoperates those changes by Colseg.

Just download the file in the attachment and paste it into DCS World\Mods\aircraft\MiG-21BIS\Input\Mig-21\joystick.

This will not change your keybinds, it will just give an option to use "alternate" keybidns for many HOTAS related switches.

Thanks, I'll try that :)