Georgian Hammer Mission Skips

acamp04

Hi! So I've been playing through the Georgian Hammer Campaign with the A-10C module in DCS World 1.5 beta. I'm having a problem with the order that the missions come up in however.

Whenever I start the campaign, it starts me at mission push 1-2 "Strike Bridge" instead of push 1-1 "CAS". Then, after I complete that mission (1-2) the next mission to come up is push 2-3 instead of 1-3, 2-1, and 2-2. I have no idea why the campaign would skip over missions like this. I even went into campaign builder and re-ordered the campaign, and had no success; still the same outcome. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi! So I've been playing through the Georgian Hammer Campaign with the A-10C module in DCS World 1.5 beta. I'm having a problem with the order that the missions come up in however.

Whenever I start the campaign, it starts me at mission push 1-2 "Strike Bridge" instead of push 1-1 "CAS". Then, after I complete that mission (1-2) the next mission to come up is push 2-3 instead of 1-3, 2-1, and 2-2. I have no idea why the campaign would skip over missions like this. I even went into campaign builder and re-ordered the campaign, and had no success; still the same outcome. Any help would be appreciated.

Haven't looked at it in depth, but believe it is a multi-stage campaign, doesn't just start at mission1 and go cronologically.

It will vary this next mission based on the out come (your score) of the mission, so it could have multiple different branches it could take.

ie:

Mission 2 could go back to mission 1 if you score 0-49, stay at mission 2 if you score 50, it could go to mission 2-1 if you score 50-60, Mission 2-2 if you score 60-90, Mission 3 if your score 100.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

Hey MadDog, thanks for the quick reply. I'll play through it a bit more to see if that's the case. I was playing through the Georgian Hammer CA (combined arms) version of the campaign without knowing it was for combined arms and ran into issues. But with that version it started me out with a familiarization flight. The regular version didn't which is why I was confused.

But anyway, I'll play through it some more and see if that's the case. That sounds like a reasonable explanation though. Thanks again for your help!

Hey MadDog, thanks for the quick reply. I'll play through it a bit more to see if that's the case. I was playing through the Georgian Hammer CA (combined arms) version of the campaign without knowing it was for combined arms and ran into issues. But with that version it started me out with a familiarization flight. The regular version didn't which is why I was confused.

But anyway, I'll play through it some more and see if that's the case. That sounds like a reasonable explanation though. Thanks again for your help!

Most campaigns are based on the<50 to fail and go back a mission, 50 to stay and have to replay current mission, 50-100 advance to next mission.

Most in Georgian hammer, give you 50 points as soon as you start game, and then 50 more on completion of tasks.

There are some problems with current georgian hammer campaign, I have uploaded an update on the edsite but they are for dcs v1.216, they need to be loaded and resaved under v1.5 and hopefully fully work still (would be a standalone 2nd version though).

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

• 5 years later...