A lot bit o all

rvotri

Hi guys, and since i've played with a girl online, hi girls! LOL

I have some questions:

1 - What kind of radars fantasmagoria (SU25T) is cappable to lock / see?

I've used editor and spread a lot of units on ground and when i was flying i didn't get the HUD cue, even with RWR beeping, so... Is something i need to script to force IA to use some kind of radar or frequency? Well, since it's a anti radar system, i gues it should see / lock into any radar source, even lock into aircrafts, isn't?

2 - Is the F10 map suitable for a real simulation? I think it's some kind of "cheat", but since i've playing online a lot people use to say to look into F10 for something, and i'm a little bit critic about it to get things close to reallity... Don't know, maybe i'm talking bulsh*t... I'd like to have some opnions....

3 - Why Pave Penny wasn't implemented in A10A? It was replaced by Targeting Pod on newer A10 versions, but "heloooo", A10A doesn't have tgp. I'm trying to activate it throug 'stealing' C version, some tech, use same FOV from TGP, but image source from Pave Penny, with a little less Zoom and quality to make it real...

Who cares...

1- The Elint pod can only lock onto radar SAM sites. It can't lock aircraft and some ground radar sites like EWR and some ships can't be fired at.

2- The F10 map can be as realistic as you like. You can adjust what is shown on it in the options menu. It can go from showing every unit to only showing your aircraft or even not showing anything.

3- The pave penny is a laser spot tracker. Not a dedicated TGP. It can detect targets being lased by another aircraft or Ground unit in real life. The A-10A can't employ any laser guided bombs or missiles so it is not implemented.

Hi guys, and since i've played with a girl online, hi girls! LOL

I have some questions:

2 - Is the F10 map suitable for a real simulation? I think it's some kind of "cheat", but since i've playing online a lot people use to say to look into F10 for something, and i'm a little bit critic about it to get things close to reallity... Don't know, maybe i'm talking bulsh*t... I'd like to have some opnions....

I think you are confusing the F10 Map option with the F10 Radio Menu in game.

:)

Rig - I7-9700K/GIGABYTE Z390D/RTX-2080 SUPER/32-GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE RAM/1-TB SSD

Mods - A10C / F18C / AV8B / Mig21 / Su33 / SC / F14B

I think you are confusing the F10 Map option with the F10 Radio Menu in game.

:)

No he's not. The realistic way would be to turn off all map markers in the F10 map screen (i.e. select the "map only" option). However, most of the public multiplayer servers still show the player's own location in the map screen, allowing people to ignore the aircraft's real navigation systems and easily fly around.

Public multiplayer can be "gamey" in some regards, so if you want the maximum realism that DCS can offer, you'll probably have to stick to private games.