Drop a ship in...

unclejacko

Check out the attached mission. It has pretty much the same thing but was designed as a quick Gazelle mission.

thank you for your effort :thumbup:

| I9 9900K | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO] |16 GB DDR4 HyperX 3466 MHz | SSD EVO 840 1 TB | MSI 2080TI GAMING X TRIO | ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q 27" 2560 X 1440 | TRACK IR 5 | THERMALTAKE CORE X9 | HOTAS WARTHOG |MFG CROSSWIND|

• 8 months later...
I recorded a quick video on my laptop.

Thank you! Unfortunately, the carrier is sinking on the ground of the Lake Mead when placing it there. What do I have to change in the script that the carrier has "sea" level?

Edited by Endmonster

Win10Pro, i7-4770K, 32GB, RTX-2070S OC, VPC WarBRD Base, VPC Mongoos T-50CM2, Warthog Throttles, MFG Crosswind, TrackIR 5

• 5 weeks later...

I have followed the instructions in the video (thanks!) and made a short UH-1H mission with a trigger zone in Lake Meade for the aircraft carrier. I seem to have the same problem as Endmonster, as you can see:

th_Sunken_Carrier_Lake_Meade_zps7w8db6cy.jpg

I'm absolutely new to scripting, so it could be finger trouble, but the carrier is in the right spot/orientation, but below lake water level. Quite impressed by the view of the deck through the water - cool.

However, has something changed with the new version of NTTR? I'm using 2.0.5.1648.165 or 2.0.5.913 installed 11Feb17.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Cheers - Dai.

I helped myself by placing a small part of the carrier on a small headland.

Thanks, E - I'll try that.

Cheers - Dai.

Edit Well, I beached the carrier...

th_Screen_170219_114355_zps0twsvloy.jpg

Not really 100%, but at least it works in principle as a go round, I guess...

Wonder what the issue is with lake water in NTTR?

Edited by ddavid