Left wingtank missing [2.02.52658]

chrisrucksack

Add two wingtanks in mission editor with customize presetting. Starting the mission, left wingtank is missing ( spawn on ground and airborne).

If I create a new pre-set option in mission editor with 2 tanks, ingame the M-2000C has 2 wingtanks.

I notice in this version, if I create an new presetting, I select the left wingtank, both wingtanks are now selected.

Sry for my bad english :)

Edited by chrisrucksack

Bullseye-Training

Hardware: TrackIR5 | Buddy-Fox UFC | TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | i7-4790k | GTX 980 | 32GB RAM

Modules: F/A-18C | A-10C | M-2000C | F-5 Tiger II | UH-1H

It seems that the Razbam team is using the new "symmetrical loadauts" functions that were released with the L-39 by ED.

Yes, we are. But you shouldn't have them yet. They were released only to ED beta testers. This way we prevent unconventional loadouts that can be problematic with the PCA (weapons manager).

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

I resolved the issue in this way:

.-Open the mission in the ME.

.-Select the payload.

.-Remove both Fuel tanks.

.- Add the LEFT wing tank. The "symmetrical function" will add the right tank automatically.

.-The payload definition will be upgraded with the new values once you resave the mission.

I hope that it will work for you.

• Like 1

Yes, we are. But you shouldn't have them yet. They were released only to ED beta testers. This way we prevent unconventional loadouts that can be problematic with the PCA (weapons manager).

But we do. If I load a Magic 550 and a Magic II on the wingtips I get neither. If I load both of the same name I can. I haven't tried Magic II and (empty) but I assume that will result in (empty)/(empty) as well.

The new symmetric load function is used to prevent mismatched loads on the same pylon group.

For example:

Wingtip pylons: Matra Magic II/Matra Magic II

No matter which pylon you load first, the companion pylon will load the same weapon. But symmetric load does not function when unloading, so you can unload one pylon but the weapon in the other will remain.

Of course, as soon as you try loading something in the empty pylon, the load in the other pylon will change as well.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

I resolved the issue in this way:

.-Open the mission in the ME.

.-Select the payload.

.-Remove both Fuel tanks.

.- Add the LEFT wing tank. The "symmetrical function" will add the right tank automatically.

.-The payload definition will be upgraded with the new values once you resave the mission.

I hope that it will work for you.

Cheers, Tarres. Yes, I reloaded both sides manually in the ME and it worked fine.