Does raising and lowering the sight glass help in CCRP or CCIP bombing?

ruddy122

Hi everyone

How does the sight glass in the Su25A work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

Primarily in bombing

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

I did a couple of test missions and started to feel comfortable releasing the FAB500 bombs with the sight glass fully lowered

Was able to launch with approx 15-20 deg nose low

For CCRP do we lower the sight glass full down to employ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Computer Specs

I guess it depends on how you fly. I lower mine for bombing and raise it for shooting rockets and gun pods.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I guess it depends on how you fly. I lower mine for bombing and raise it for shooting rockets and gun pods.

This is exactly what the RL manual says, for bombing it should be down, for rockets/guns up. Intermediate positions are employed with fixed "Setka" sight according to ballistic tables.

• Like 1