can't log into mutiplayer

INFIDEL

hello fellow pilots. Are any of you having or have had this issue where you cannot log into mutiplayer? I tried to contact support for help but they offered nothing. Any help from the community?

thanks!

• ED Team

attach your logs folder zipped after your attempt it may give us some clues

things to check

firewall

router ports

ISP

depending on server - admin

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I'm having a similar issue with the latest 1.5 install (10/06/16)

I can log in to my account on the main DCS screen, but when I click multiplayer I get asked for my username and password again. It will not allow me to insert a username, only password.

I get the full list of servers, and I am able to connect, but not choose an aircraft.

NTFR works as should.

Can't log into MP

Same issue here as well. I enter DCS world and click on multiplayer. It brings up a list of servers but I never get asked to log in. It shows top right my nickname and that's it. I click on a server to join and when it loads it shows just a map. Then in a few seconds the screen turns baby blue and then crashes. I have the permissions set in firewall settings, my router ports are forwarded for TCP/UDP to 10308. I've searched forums on how to connect to multiplayer and can't find exactly what I'm looking for. Any ideas? I did see on some forums about signing in on the master server but have don't remember exactly where that's at....I down loaded DCS around 2 years ago and was away for a bit and decided to return. So I don't know if I need to update/change anything involving profile status/sign in status on the master server????? Any help would be greatly appreciated.....

• ED Team

if it has been 2 years then yes you need to update. start fresh

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/stable/

Edited by BIGNEWY

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

attach your whole logs folder zipped and dxdiag and I will try to help you.

guide for logs in my sig