SU-25T Unguided Bomb Issue

dresoccer4

Hi All -

I have a quick question that i hope has an easy answer! I have my SU-25T packed with the quad FAB-100 bomb racks, and i'd like to either

1) drop a single bomb with CCRP

2) drop a pair of bombs with CCRP

the issue is every time i go to bomb stuff, the bird drops 8 bombs at once.

i've tried different combinations of ripple quantities and have ripple interval set on salvo, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

is there something else I should be doing? is this just how it works?

thanks!

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

I think old russian racks have only one "release sensor" per rack. Meaning no advanced thingy, when you say FIRE - it just releases it all. Somewhere I've read that it is also to ensure hitting the target and maintaining the balance in flight.

Don't ask, here's the answer: 95% of my posts are edited because I have OCD.

It is how it works.

[ame]

[/ame]

I thought as well that I could drop one bomb at he time, as that would make a sense to have a two racks for four 100kg bombs and that way be able do eight passes.

I can make only a one station to launch rockets, but not just one station to drop bomb, or all 4 bombs in this case.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

I think old russian racks have only one "release sensor" per rack. Meaning no advanced thingy, when you say FIRE - it just releases it all. Somewhere I've read that it is also to ensure hitting the target and maintaining the balance in flight.

so it sounds like what you're saying its all or nothing per pylon. the 1/2/4 ripple only works if you have bombs of the same type on 1,2, or 4 pylons. bummer!

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

Correct I think.

hey we have the same join date! like we have the same DCS birthday :megalol:

• Like 1