AA Tactics - Help

SniperRu

Guest IguanaKing

Its the internet though, and the written word is one of the poorest forms of communication for conveying your true intentions. Its easy to take someone's post the wrong way.

phew...tell me about it :D

as you said king, that also makes it trouble free to vent anything because thare are no real tangible consequences. Face to face no one here would react the same way except those who lack social skills IRL.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Its the internet though, and the written word is one of the poorest forms of communication for conveying your true intentions. Its easy to take someone's post the wrong way.

This was not "taking someone's post the wrong way":

"...but when people make puerile comments such as..."

What was it that I possible could have taken wrong here ?

Pls don't try to find excuses, this was meant exactly the way that Rhen wrote it.

Your comment reads like you are putting the blame on me, because it was not Rhen who offended me, it was only me who took it wrong...

Strange point of view, though....

I don't understand why you people from overseas react that way ?!

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

Chill out everyone :) . There will always be ppl who exploit the internet to be rude and behave like smart***es. However these ppl should geneally be ignored, as their behavior can most often be attributed to their lack of life, if you see what I mean... I think an old Russian saying comes true here "The dog is barcking, and the wind blows it away". Hmm, I hope that made sence.

{REGARDS}

BIOLOG

• Like 1

The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.

Guest IguanaKing

GolfSierra2, I'm not putting blame on anyone or making excuses, as I think this was a two-way miscommunication. Your posts here could have easily been taken as those of a smartarse as well. :smilewink:

OK, I'm finished...just wanted to explain why I said what I did. :D

GolfSierra2, I'm not putting blame on anyone or making excuses, as I think this was a two-way miscommunication.

I disagree: You did exactly this by writing: "Its the internet though, and the written word is one of the poorest forms of communication for conveying your true intentions. Its easy to take someone's post the wrong way."

So you insinuated that I had taken Rhen's words wrong.

Maybe you either haven't read Rhen's posting or if you did read it, you did not understand it.

How did you come to the assessment, that this "...but when people make puerile comments such as..."

gives room for interpretation in any way ? This clearly was no 'misunderstanding', at least not from my side. You see ?

Your posts here could have easily been taken as those of a smartarse as well. :smilewink:

Now you are putting me in the same box with Rhen.

Ok, then explain yourself and show me where this fits my postings....

kind regards,

Raven....

Hey, give it up. How many bloody posts do you need to cry over one comment like crybabies?

And FYI, said person not only has a life, but he does life-saving work (which has nothing to do with flying fighters) so I would thank you to complain once, and be done with it - the guy barely has time to come to this forum and offer his -professional- knowledge of the system. And while he could have been nicer about it, the entere 'wah wah wah' reaction that's gone on for who-knows-how-many posts here is just childish.

Can we get back to AA Tactics?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Hey, give it up. How many bloody posts do you need to cry over one comment like crybabies?

And FYI, said person not only has a life, but he does life-saving work (which has nothing to do with flying fighters) so I would thank you to complain once, and be done with it - the guy barely has time to come to this forum and offer his -professional- knowledge of the system. And while he could have been nicer about it, the entere 'wah wah wah' reaction that's gone on for who-knows-how-many posts here is just childish.

Can we get back to AA Tactics?

Let me put some things straight here:

1. I wasn't rude or offending in the first place, it was Rhen who started this.

2. His 'live-saving work' (wether you mean Iguanaking or Rhen) is no excuse for rude and offending behavior. Spoken so, I'd like to add that I am military personnel as well, so I know what you are talking about.

3. The follow-up posting were addressed to Iguanaking, who choose do defend Rhen despite the issue was not of his personal business at all.

4. I didn't ask for Rhen to come back and post his point of view, never wrote so. It was Iguanaking to choose to comment on and on, so don't blame me for extending this thread.

5. It is my damn right to complain about another guy being rude without reason, isn't it?

6. This is not "crying", but I won't let somebody acusing me of making "puerile comments" whith no reason for it at all.

7. You are right, This ist totally OT, but again like Iguanaking, now you are yelling at me, who only reacts in defense. I didn't start this arguing, others did. Enough, I have made my points.

kind regards,

Raven....

golfsierra2 there’s no excuse for rude behavior on forums like this no matter what job the person does… IMO you don’t really know who you’re talking to, whether it’s a firefighter, police officer, doctor etc so I personally always give people respect then I take it away when they act like an ass .. That said when conversing on a forum you’ve got to expect to have a conflict with someone every once in a while and you should never take it as seriously as you’re doing especially seeing as what’s been said wasn’t very confrontational. Just say your piece and move onto another thread, remember this is a forum regarding a game and if some people are still motivated to be impolite then that’s their problem just don’t let it affect your life or the next step will be that other forum members will start accusing you of whining etc which will just piss you off even more.

Lets just end this now.

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

Second shot kill propability

In FC, I noticed that usually the second R-77 will achieve the kill, when the first was fired on max range to make the opponent manouvre in defense, and the second fired about 8-10 sec later.

Is this the same with AIM-120 from the point of view of an F-15C pilot ?

kind regards,

Raven....

yeah, they barely hit mach 2.5, wich is the top speed of a sidwinder, wich in turn is castrated into 8Km not 8 miles, ingame it will only hit if the target is heading diretly to you or flying under 500mph otherwise. It always falls short.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

While angageing 2 vs 1 I ussually do this:

Climb as fast as I can while putting enemy on my 9 or 3. I climb till 8000 if posible, from there I turn to them a prepare to launch my r27 with override permission from 50 KM aprox. That way I expect my missiles to follow the ECM signal from enemy. The tip here is to climb high enough to give a chance my missiles to arrive with some energy. Sometimes I got a kill , but it is not important. After launch, I put them to my 2 or 11 and start a a quick go down looking to aprouch the enemy and a look up aspect. Here in some point the enemy probably will shoot, but we have enough space to evade while still aprouching enough to make more shots to mantenin them in defense. Remember that my missiles at this point are arriveing and the enemy is starting to make evasive manouvers that I must use to have space to make more shoots.

Doing this way you have pretty much oportunity to achieve 2 kills, even with IA in excellent.