Runaway trim

motjoo

When I trim the a/c (on the ground or in the air makes no difference, sim or game mode neither) the trim will continue to its full down or full up position. Opposite trim will only reverse the action. The trim will keep moving until it reaches the limit. This happens only since yesterday.

Sounds like you borked your controls. Did you install a mod? Might want to reset your controls to default and start again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Sounds like you borked your controls. Did you install a mod? Might want to reset your controls to default and start again.

No mods. Same goes for keyboard input. I will have a go at resetting.

Nosewheel steering and engine off/idle inputs are not working either.

Hmmm... That is weird alright. A reset or repair should sort it out. Good luck.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Solved!

In settings I was still in "game avionics mode" but not in "game flight mode". I unchecked "game avionics mode" and now its working fine.

Nosewheel steering and engine idle/off working fine too.

Edited by motjoo

Thanks for posting the solution. Helpful for others who may be searching a similar issue.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]