During a Rampstart the grid of the radar is alight, bug ?

Skulleader

Hello guys,

I've created one mission with a Rampstart and I don't know if it's one bug but the radar grid is already alight.

The battery and generators are OFF but this grid of radar is ON, is it one bug ?

Here a screenshot of my Rampstart and everything is OFF:

Screen_160728_211000.png~original

Thanks in advance, Skull.

Edited by Skulleader
Mistake from me...

They are visible a little bit, but maybe not just as green and bright as in the sim...

Sphair_064.JPG

My YouTube channel with tutorials and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9DrfLPXfwn2Iy-iANeux8w :pilotfly:

System:

I7 3770K, Asus GTX970, 16GB DDR3, 2x250GB Samsung SSD, 46Inch LG TV main Screen, 2x 24Inch Samsung secondary screens, Thrustmaster Warthog, CH Flight Rudder Peddals Pro, TrackIR 5

They are visible a little bit, but maybe not just as green and bright as in the sim...
Hi, yes you have right but I think that it's bug.

Here a very short video, it's a rampstart and the battery is OFF, no GPU plug and when I enter into the cockpit the grid of radar is alight...

My DCS is 1.5.4 version "Stable", please can you tell me if you haver the same situation ?

In advance a great thanks, Skull.

Edited by Skulleader

I have also noticed this and I also think it is a bug since you can change the brightness of it without power switched on.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My computer specs below:

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K@4.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100 | GPU: MSI Nvidia GTX 680 2GB Lightning 2GB VRAM @1.3GHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600 | SSD 1: Corsair Force 3 120GB (SATA 6) | SSD 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB (SATA 6) | Hybrid disc: Seagate Momentus Hybrid 500/4GB (SATA 3) | Keyboard: QPAD MK-85 | Mouse: QPAD 5K LE | TrackIR 5 + Track Clip Pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind | OS: Win7/64

Definatly a bug in 1.5.4. In 2.0.3 it isn't as bright if you pick ramp start. But you can still adjust the brightness without either batteries, generators or external power.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My computer specs below:

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K@4.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100 | GPU: MSI Nvidia GTX 680 2GB Lightning 2GB VRAM @1.3GHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600 | SSD 1: Corsair Force 3 120GB (SATA 6) | SSD 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB (SATA 6) | Hybrid disc: Seagate Momentus Hybrid 500/4GB (SATA 3) | Keyboard: QPAD MK-85 | Mouse: QPAD 5K LE | TrackIR 5 + Track Clip Pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind | OS: Win7/64

Definatly a bug in 1.5.4. In 2.0.3 it isn't as bright if you pick ramp start. But you can still adjust the brightness without either batteries, generators or external power.

Exactly, got the same. Confirmed bug in 1.5.4

My YouTube channel with tutorials and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9DrfLPXfwn2Iy-iANeux8w :pilotfly:

System:

I7 3770K, Asus GTX970, 16GB DDR3, 2x250GB Samsung SSD, 46Inch LG TV main Screen, 2x 24Inch Samsung secondary screens, Thrustmaster Warthog, CH Flight Rudder Peddals Pro, TrackIR 5

Hello dear Mustang,

Thanks for your feedback and your test, now just wait the future upgrade.

Best regards, Skull.