VR Zoom issues

Warthog_Farmer

Hi folks!

Quick question before submitting a bug report and see if it's just me or not:

My VR Zoom I have assigned to the Warthog throttle mic switch press IN. It will work for a while and then not function. I can re-activate it by pressing escape, going to the edit control page and then hitting OK. I don't need to reset the control in that screen - literally just hop into the button assignment config page (whatever it's defaulted to, say A10C Sim) and then hitting OK.

It happens across all aircraft and it does not appear to be a conflict with another binding. I have cleared its function from individual modules I fly.

The second issue - as we all struggle to maintain 90FPS in the sim I was wondering, now that we are hardened to the nausea, if there is a way to unlink the zoom from the frame rate. On the menus at 90FPS we can zoom very swiftly. In game, over a smoking target area, the zoom takes at least twice as long at 40FPS. I assume it is tied to the frame rate to prevent skipping.

Personally, I'd prefer an instant zoom when I hit the key but that's probably another can of worms.

Cheers!

Also had some issues with VR Zoom not working correctly yesterday. Planes where MiG-21 and F5 on the BASIS Multiplayer Server.

About the instant VR Zoom. I would really like to see that. That slow motion Zoom you get while in a dogfight with lot of planes and therefore often low FPS is not really helpful. It seems to take forever in a sitiuation where time is critical.

Zettman

OS: Windows 10 64 Bit, MB: ASUS X99-A, CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.4GHz watercooled, RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz, GPU: ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 watercooled, MISC: LG 34UM95-P (3440x1440@60Hz), TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift CV1

Interesting...

I have a Vive so for me the VR Zoom button doesn't work but...

I have exactly the same issue with the VR re-center button sometimes.

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)