Visual ques of a High priority threat [RWR]

[Knight]

Had allot of sam sights and a few aircraft on the RWR while locked up by a Su-27,one of the symbols had a circle around it while grouped up with other icons, while I was being locked even know the other warnings were in the low priority circle it made it seem that the Su-27 was not the one locking me up because is just showed up with a 27 and no outline symbology. I later died from that same 27 because of the misconfusion and cluster of symbols and had no visual warning that the Su-27 had me locked either. I know you guys are swamped, and tired of hearing about the rwr, but this is a game killer for me. Can you add a circle or diamond around the highest threat that is locking you. Thank You.

When the Su-27 fires Fox-1 at you the circle goes away, while the warning buzzer remains. Basically, you get no practical warning of Fox-1 inbound.

We're supposed to get Fox-1 warnings on the RWR at some point and we're patiently waiting for them.

For now, cross your fingers and say a prayer...:doh:

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

The RWR is also in serious need of some declutter functionality to slightly separate the icons on the RHAW for easier reading, since there is no declutter button in the cockpit I find it very hard to believe that the RWR displays targets overlapping each other as much as they do in DCS. It can get unreadable when facing a whole flight of enemy aircraft.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]