Lost Fkeys

riproren

I've lost Fkeys F6 through F10 for communication with AWACS and flight members. The only thing I did was hook up my TM Warthog and Throttle. Any advice on an easy way to get them back?

I currently only fly the F15. I did choose the F15 option in the Target software for the TM.

Alienware Area 51, Windows 10, I7-5820k, 6 cores 15mb Cache Overclocked to 3.8GGZ, 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2133mhz, Dual Nvidia Titan X 12MB. 2TB 7200rpm sata 6gb/s,

I've lost Fkeys F6 through F10 for communication with AWACS and flight members. The only thing I did was hook up my TM Warthog and Throttle. Any advice on an easy way to get them back?

I currently only fly the F15. I did choose the F15 option in the Target software for the TM.

There should be a default key setting to reset everything back to default see if this works.

For the WIN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If your desired effect on the target is making the pilot defecate his pants laughing then you can definitely achieve it with a launch like that.

Thanks. I'll give it a try when I get home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Alienware Area 51, Windows 10, I7-5820k, 6 cores 15mb Cache Overclocked to 3.8GGZ, 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2133mhz, Dual Nvidia Titan X 12MB. 2TB 7200rpm sata 6gb/s,

Unfortunately, I don't have the option at this point to go to the Default button as it's shaded. I'm wondering if I can just delete the Target software and that will give me the option. Does any one know if that might work?

The T.A.R.G.E.T. software shouldn't affect anything unless you're running a profile...

EDIT: and you are! Try without the T.A.R.G.E.T. profile, you'll find lots of nice Eagle setups floating around (including my own.) :)

If that doesn't work:

Go to c:/users/YOURUSERNAME/Saved Games/DCS/config/input

Delete the folder for the airframe giving you trouble, this will restore the default keybinds.

Also, did you happen to just pick up TrackIR? Some of the default hot keys for that reside on the F keys and will override DCS.

The T.A.R.G.E.T. software shouldn't affect anything unless you're running a profile...

EDIT: and you are! Try without the T.A.R.G.E.T. profile, you'll find lots of nice Eagle setups floating around (including my own.) :)

If that doesn't work:

Go to c:/users/YOURUSERNAME/Saved Games/DCS/config/input

Delete the folder for the airframe giving you trouble, this will restore the default keybinds.

Also, did you happen to just pick up TrackIR? Some of the default hot keys for that reside on the F keys and will override DCS.

I did just get TrackIR. Any suggestion how to fix the issue if it's that?

That's probably your issue. :)

Open the TrackIR software, you'll see the option to set hotkeys for center/pause/precision in the bottom left side if memory serves.

And BTW here's my Eagle profile if desired, no T.A.R.G.E.T. necessary and has working 2 & 3 way switches. Good luck! :)

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2857118&postcount=22

That's probably your issue. :)

Open the TrackIR software, you'll see the option to set hotkeys for center/pause/precision in the bottom left side if memory serves.

And BTW here's my Eagle profile if desired, no T.A.R.G.E.T. necessary and has working 2 & 3 way switches. Good luck! :)

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2857118&postcount=22

Thank you very much kind sir!