2.0.3 RWR small bug

gavagai

When you do a quick start mission with the latest 2.0.3 patch, the RWR is in the marche position by default, but nothing shows up. If you turn the RWR off and on again, it works fine.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

When you do a quick start mission with the latest 2.0.3 patch, the RWR is in the marche position by default, but nothing shows up. If you turn the RWR off and on again, it works fine.

I'll check.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Can confirm.

Also the jammer seems to be emitting by default (at least the switch is set to [] and BR light is on) which isn't optimal IMO.

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

Can confirm.

Also the jammer seems to be emitting by default (at least the switch is set to [] and BR light is on) which isn't optimal IMO.

With the switch at [] and CPM the jammer emits by default. For the time being click E to toggle. I'll fix the jammer to not emit on mission start it for next update.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Fixed on development.

there's a very old tiny little bug, that I guess wasn't mentioned before because it's really not that serious... If my RWR gets damaged, it's lights start flashing on the panel. They keep flashing even after repairs on the ground and RWR doesn't work after repairs too.

Edited by ZHeN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

With the switch at [] and CPM the jammer emits by default. For the time being click E to toggle. I'll fix the jammer to not emit on mission start it for next update.

Thanks, noticed this one yesterday evening too. Glad it'll be taken care of. :)

spacer.png

there's a very old tiny little bug, that I guess wasn't mentioned before because it's really not that serious... If my RWR gets damaged, it's lights start flashing on the panel. They keep flashing even after repairs on the ground and RWR doesn't work after repairs too.

:doh: I'll fix it for next update.

I did mention this one like 5 months... but its really a small bug so not that important.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2765404

• Like 1

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]