Copy and Paste a whole mission into the ME feature

Redacuragsr

Let me start out by saying that may be this is already possible and I am just not aware of how to do this, but in case its not here is my idea. I wish for a feature that would allow you to copy a whole mission (including waypoints, ground objects, objectives and triggers) from one mission that you have created into another mission that you have created. The reasoning behind this idea is this: Lets say that you are trying to create a multiplayer squadron mission that caters to different air frames, and lets say for example I am really passionate about creating CAP mission that I would like to fly with my wingman, while my buddy is really passionate creating a CAS or a SEAD mission that he would like to fly with his wingman, and another buddy is really interested in slinging some cargo, and so on and so on.....you get the idea. Obviously since I am passionate about CAP, I am probably not going to be as creative in designing a CAS or a SEAD mission, but perhaps I know some one who is. Wouldn't it be cool if we could both work on our missions independently and then combine our work together, for a better overall experience. What I propose is kind of like a select feature in the mission editor that you could use to drag and select parts or all of the mission (including waypoints, airfield object, pretty much everything..) and then paste it into another created mission. Its kind of like every flight lead creating their own flight plans and then combining them together in order to achieve the overall objective......assuming you have already agreed what that objective is going to be before hand. Would be interested to know if anyone would find that feature useful. Thanks.