Left ALT + Enter ?

Cdr.Instigator

When I start a flight I have to Left ALT + Enter to get my screen to full view, but then my view from the monitor looks stretched... Is there a setting to make my full screen view not be stretched like that? A file I might need to edit to get it to not be stretched when I left ALT + Enter?

The reason being is that.. I like to record my flight out of VR in full screen VS. side by side screens in VR. I record my full flight in cockpit using full screen, then I edit the track to get the outside views I want of the same flight... then I record the outside views track.. and edit my cockpit views into a new movie with the chosen outside views.. A lot of work... Is there an easier way to record single screen without a stretched movie when doing a flight..?

Normally I have to rerun the flight track with my Oculus off that way I have no stretched monitor, but then my in cockpit recording would have to be done with the hat switch on my joystick.. which is not a good way to record cockpit footage..

I stream and have not found a way around this. They are just re-projecting the left eye to your monitor. For my stream I just zoomed the view in a bit and trimmed off the top and bottom slightly and filled in the left and right borders with content for my stream.

Hope they can make the desktop resolution independent of the HMD at some point.

If you want to see what i mean, just PM me and ill send you my stream info for you to checkout, no reason to shamelessly plug myself here ;)

Twitch2DCS - Bring twitch chat into DCS.

SplashOneGaming.com - Splash One is a community built on combat flight simulation. S1G Discord

twitch / youtube / facebook / twitter / discord