Changing seasons and time of day

Spudman

No, it's not set in stone. At any time you can change the year, month, (changes the season) day and hour by using the "briefing" button in the mission builder.

Edited by Winston 60

CPU: i7 980x @ 4.2GHz RAM: 24gb Corsair Vengeance

MB: Gigabyte Sniper X58 w/onboard Soundblaster X-Fi

HD: SanDisk 480gb SSD OS: Win7 Pro 64bit

VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTX 980ti FTW

MONITOR: LG 34" Ultrawide 2560x1080

MP SERVER: ibuypower i7-4810MQ w/Win7 Home 64bit

GEAR: Saitek X-52 Pro; Combat Rudder Pedals; Throttle Quadrants. Thrustmaster MFD's, TrackIR 5 w/Pro Clip, Turtle Beach X-12 Headset

If I am reading this right, you want to change the time and the season over the course of a single mission.

Once you set the start time and season for that single mission it will be locked to those parameters for the course of that single mission.

If you want to re-save the mission as different times and seasons then, yes, that is very possible.

Edited by Alaiac
clarification

If I am reading this right, you want to change the time and the season over the course of a single mission.

Once you set the start time and season for that single mission it will be locked to those parameters for the course of that single mission.

If you want to re-save the mission as different times and seasons then, yes, that is very possible.

No, I just want to play the mission that I built at a different time of the day, at night for example.