(No bug) Engine Start Problems

Speedbrake

Anyone else having problems getting the engine started? I've run through the training following each step but when it comes to getting a start...no joy. I've done this three times. I've reviewed Matt engine start video and followed those steps...no joy. I can get a start if I use the RtWin-Home but those steps look identical to what I have been doing. Is there some trick I'm missing? The engine turns over but never attempts to catch. And yes I have the magnetos on......:helpsmilie:

Make sure you are hitting booster coils and starter at same time. Hold them until engine catches then slide run lever forward while still holding them down. Then adjust throttle to 1000-1200 RPM.

If throttle isnt cracked far enough or you release either of them before its turning under its own power you get to reprime and start over.

Edited by HawkDCS

Rig: 5960X @ 4.5GHZ 32GB 3000Mhz DDR4 Titan XP Dell 3415W 21:9 Thrustmaster Warthog

Thanks!

Hawk,

You made me rethink what I was doing. For some unknown reason I was thinking the booster coils and starter switches were "home" and "End".

Duh! After rechecking the controls I see I had the wrong key. It should have been "Home" and :Delete".

Thanks for making me think to double check!