Cannot Rearm in the 109 While in Multiplayer

DarkRaiderss

For several weeks I have been unable to rearm the 109 after a sortie. When requesting a rearm/refuel I get a "copy" for the fuel but an "unable to comply" for the ammo. The ammo does not get replenished. I have never had problems before this and have tried different MP servers and even placed the plane back in it's starting position with everything turned off. I saw a couple players in the game chat having the same issue. I have not tried this with other aircraft or in single player so I'm unsure if it's isolated to the 109 in MP.

I have the same problem. I think I've had it in the mustang as well recently.

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

I get the same thing in singleplayer.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

• 5 months later...
For several weeks I have been unable to rearm the 109 after a sortie. When requesting a rearm/refuel I get a "copy" for the fuel but an "unable to comply" for the ammo. The ammo does not get replenished. I have never had problems before this and have tried different MP servers and even placed the plane back in it's starting position with everything turned off. I saw a couple players in the game chat having the same issue. I have not tried this with other aircraft or in single player so I'm unsure if it's isolated to the 109 in MP.

Did you try it on different airfields? Some airfields don't supply you with ammo but with fuel. Just a guess:music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!:thumbup: