Custom mission problem

Hello everyone.

I have a problem with custom missions. When I download and put them in a dictory from DCS, they do not appear inside the game. This happens with every mission I download and only appear the default missions that come with the game and the modules.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help

I believe you have to put downloaded .miz files in your "saved missions folder".

For me it`s something like C/user/ your name/ programms/ saved games.

Then the new ones appear when you click missions in the game together with your own created missions.

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

Thats the point. I created some mission with the editor and I sevaed them in order to prove if it is a problem with the mission or with DCS itself. After that, I open the "mission browser" and only appear only the missions that I created before with the editor.

Hello everyone.

I have a problem with custom missions. When I download and put them in a directory from DCS, they do not appear inside the game.

What am I doing wrong?

Storage locations of downloaded missions, should go here by default:

ie:

DCSW v1.55x:

c:\Users\YourName\Saved Games\Dcs\Missions\

DCSW v1.55x Open Beta:

c:\Users\YourName\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Missions\

DCSW v2.04x Open Alpha:

c:\Users\YourName\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Missions\

Also when you have downloaded your mission file.

• Check the filename ends in .miz, if it does, just move into one of the above folders for your version of dcsw.
  • If the filename ends in .zip .rar .zzip or something else, then the mission file is most likely in a compression file, so you will have to decompress them to get the *.miz file inside extracted. You can do .zip with the window 7,8 and 10 default unpacker or us third party software such as ZZIP. Once the .miz file is unpacked just move into one of the above folders for your version of dcsw.
  • Lastly, to load up mission within DCSW, run MISSION or MISSION EDITOR from the main menu, click the top right MY MISSIONS button, find mission you want to run and click it.
  • If non of this helps, you could have some sort of corruption with DCSW itself, try a repair or post your dcs.log files so others can help.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.