X 52 profile

carlettods

I have the X52-Pro version and have small differences.

try to use 1 modifier button so you can expand your possibilities.

For example in the Pov HAT 1 I have configured the radar tdc and with the button modifier pressed I choose the modes A0 (radar off)-A1 (Radar On)-A2(B-Scope).

Example 2: in fighers like F15C, SU27, M2000, etc, I use the same button to lock and unlock targets with the modifier button.

it becomes simpler

Yep, there you go, hope its intuitive for you:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nku14h46b8fc7hy/DCS%20Viggen.pr0?dl=0

Most of the buttons are customized, because they weren't set. For the trigger unsafe option you need to copy this:

{down = 3300, up = 3300, value_down = 1.0, value_up = 0.0, cockpit_device_id = devices.WEAPON_SYSTEM, name = 'Trigger safety bracket (hold) temp', category = 'Weapons'},
{down = 3300, value_down = 1.0, cockpit_device_id = devices.WEAPON_SYSTEM, name = 'Trigger safety bracket ARM temp', category = 'Weapons'},
{down = 3300, value_down = 0.0, cockpit_device_id = devices.WEAPON_SYSTEM, name = 'Trigger safety bracket SAFE temp', category = 'Weapons'},

In the default.lua at

DCS Folder\Mods\aircraft\AJS37\Input\keyboard

Happy hunting

Edited by wasserschorle

question about changing the default lua files.. will they pass integrity checks, and will patch updates change them back? thanx

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

Yep, there you go, hope its intuitive for you:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nku14h46b8fc7hy/DCS%20Viggen.pr0?dl=0

Most of the buttons are customized, because they weren't set. For the trigger unsafe option you need to copy this:

{down = 3300, up = 3300, value_down = 1.0, value_up = 0.0, cockpit_device_id = devices.WEAPON_SYSTEM, name = 'Trigger safety bracket (hold) temp', category = 'Weapons'},
{down = 3300, value_down = 1.0, cockpit_device_id = devices.WEAPON_SYSTEM, name = 'Trigger safety bracket ARM temp', category = 'Weapons'},
{down = 3300, value_down = 0.0, cockpit_device_id = devices.WEAPON_SYSTEM, name = 'Trigger safety bracket SAFE temp', category = 'Weapons'},

In the default.lua at

DCS Folder\Mods\aircraft\AJS37\Input\keyboard

Happy hunting

Thank you! I will try this asap. I want to enable my latch fire key on my Joystick, it's a pia to reach down and fumble clicking the switch in the cockpit.

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

• 1 year later...