Labels nor showing in Training Dogfighting or Ground Attack

imacken

I posted elsewhere on this but thought it was more appropriate here.

In the Dogfighting and Ground Attack Training missions, labels do not show. This is despite the fact that in the narrative, the guys says to ensure that labels are switched on for these missions!

So, I have to load the missions in Mission Editor, and enforce labels.

I'm sure when I tried these a few weeks ago, that labels were showing OK, and labels work -

where appropriate - in other modules.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Labels don't work at all, wheel brakes no longer lock on, certain training missions, e.g. landing, don't work properly as after setting a control correctly, the trainer just will not move on.

In the case of Take Off, this is a problem.

Is it best to contact ED directly on this as no-one seems to reply here?

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

The labels thing was partly my mistake, as was the parking brake lock. I had forgotten I was using the labels mod for better visibility with the Spitfire, and also forgot that this carried over to all other aircraft!

The issue still exists in the Ground Attack Training Missions where the trainer says to use the distance info on labels to learn how to gauge target sizes at around 1 mile range. Labels of ground targets don't show at all.

Edited by imacken