Cockpit reflections looks unrealistic

Gryzor

I noticed with 1.5.7 beta than cockpit reflections looks really weird, practically on all planes. It´s like some graphics properties were copied from 2.1.1. versión (maybe prb texture attributes?),

Before, only plane affected in 1.5.6 was su-27, specially reflections on some dials or hud (in some circunstances, cockpit was opaque),

In addittion to this, VR performance is not so good if we compare with 1.5.6,

Please ED, in the next 1.5.7 public version, return cockpits reflection to previos state

You got some missing textures, try a repair.

No change. I need to know the file or folder to delete it manually, then the repair...

“The people will believe what the media tells them they believe.” — George Orwell

Well it's in-pit so you could try deleting this one (maybe just the Su-25 file):

DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs\Cockpit\Textures

Su-25 pit looks fine here btw.

-

If man were meant to fly he'd be filled with helium.

Yes sorry, this was not about your reflection issue. Indeed 1.5.7 seems to have the same in-pit reflection as 2.1, as long as it's realistic i'm fine with it (although it's a bit annoying).

-

If man were meant to fly he'd be filled with helium.

Well it's in-pit so you could try deleting this one (maybe just the Su-25 file):

DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs\Cockpit\Textures

Su-25 pit looks fine here btw.

Done, but without success... :(

Edit: Solved. Config/Graphics was problematic...

Sorry for off topic Gryzor.

Edited by Ragnarok

“The people will believe what the media tells them they believe.” — George Orwell