Normandy mad fps drops

Timka01

Hi all, when Normandy map first been released even with a full settings my fps behaved pretty awesome. After the latest updates the Normandy map became not enjoyable AT ALL due to the high fps drop!! Since the latest updates and I can't play on that map!! So weird that Nevada still with full settings behaving awesome but Normandy even with graphic settings low still fps dropping a lot!!!! Any idea? By the way my machine it's not bad at all with a GTX1060

Same here. And I also have a GTX 1060.

Before I got about 40-50 fps flying low but now I got 18-25 in Normandy.

In Nevada it still works great.

But I also get a lot of lag like lack of ram in 1.5 Georgia map but ok fps.

So the only map that behave normal is Nevada map.

You should try to limit the framerate with nvidia inspector .

Personaly with 30fps limit and 375.95 nvidia drivers .... no lag problems ...

I'm not an expert with this FPS stuff, but why to limit to 30 fps when we want is more fps??

RYZEN 7 1800X 3.5ghz / 32 DDR4 RAM Crucial / Nvidia 2070 RTX EVGA / Samsung SSD 500 GB / Acer XB270H G-Sync / Trackir 5 / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog / Oculus CV1

Same here. And I also have a GTX 1060.

Before I got about 40-50 fps flying low but now I got 18-25 in Normandy.

In Nevada it still works great.

But I also get a lot of lag like lack of ram in 1.5 Georgia map but ok fps.

So the only map that behave normal is Nevada map.

You're right I'm experiencing the same just like you but: Nevada yes running smooth even with full settings (For me) but like sometimes and suddenly it's just start behave weird freeze / crash / when you press the trigger to launch a missile also even freeze for seconds or freeze then crash!! Normandy when it's first been released I didn't have lots of issues it was running fair :/ I hate when ED releasing updates = troubles on the way lol

You're right I'm experiencing the same just like you but: Nevada yes running smooth even with full settings (For me) but like sometimes and suddenly it's just start behave weird freeze / crash / when you press the trigger to launch a missile also even freeze for seconds or freeze then crash!! Normandy when it's first been released I didn't have lots of issues it was running fair :/ I hate when ED releasing updates = troubles on the way lol

What CPU do you have and how much ram?