A10C Advanced Aircraft Training AAR

J3tBl4st

Hello Guys.

I just got the Advanced Aircraft Training Qualification Campaign for the A10C, but I am having some issues with the Air to Air Refueling missions.

I watched a video for this specific mission, but the voice over etc, sounds different from the version I have, and the video is edited, not showing the entire mission, so I can't check if I am setting my radios the same he is.

I CANNOT REACH THE TANKER ON THE RADIO. I tried a hundred times but get no response. The Frequency is supposed to be 251 MHz AM which is set on radio 2.

I end up fiddling with the radios until the FE tells me we need to call it a day, I'm at the tanker, I can see them and here their position reports, but cannot get them to answer me.

:cry: I am extremely frustrated... Please help a guy out and tell me what the heck I am missing.

Regards

J3tBl4st

Screen_170920_130612.thumb.jpg.6ad2a2ac15d606b892cf219eec35fb4b.jpg

Hello Guys.

I just got the Advanced Aircraft Training Qualification Campaign for the A10C, but I am having some issues with the Air to Air Refueling missions.

I watched a video for this specific mission, but the voice over etc, sounds different from the version I have, and the video is edited, not showing the entire mission, so I can't check if I am setting my radios the same he is.

I CANNOT REACH THE TANKER ON THE RADIO. I tried a hundred times but get no response. The Frequency is supposed to be 251 MHz AM which is set on radio 2.

I end up fiddling with the radios until the FE tells me we need to call it a day, I'm at the tanker, I can see them and here their position reports, but cannot get them to answer me.

:cry: I am extremely frustrated... Please help a guy out and tell me what the heck I am missing.

Regards

J3tBl4st

You are probably transmitting on the wrong radio. I can't tell you the keybind off hand but look for the mike switch/radio switch under controls. There is normally the one for the main radio '/' which I assume you are using and then another (something like 'Alt+\') for the second radio.

To INVENT an Airplane is Nothing.

To BUILD One is Something.

But to FLYis EVERYTHING.

- Otto Lilienthal

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You are probably transmitting on the wrong radio. I can't tell you the keybind off hand but look for the mike switch/radio switch under controls. There is normally the one for the main radio '/' which I assume you are using and then another (something like 'Alt+\') for the second radio.

Ah! Genius. Thank you. That's been driving me nuts. Thought it weird that there are 2 (3) different radios but I always only had to use LAlt+NumPlus.

I couldn't find the key bind though. Using the HOTAS switch for UHF seems to get me in contact with them.

Regards

J3tBl4ast

PS: (Zulu) If you wanna get together for an OP at some point let me know.