GBU-12 issue?

Muybonito523

Hey guys, wondering if anyone has had an issue where everything seems set, fuse set to tail/nose, external stores knob turned to bomb, arm switch set to the mount that the gbu-12 is on, double checked that the jettison selection switch is in the middle so it doesn't override any weapon release, and yet even after double maybe triple checking all that, still is unable to release the GBU-12? It has happened to me randomly 3 times the past day or two playing online.

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else, is there a way to over stress the aircraft where it will no longer release gbu-12's? Anything to help me understand why I randomly cant release GBU-12?

i7 7800x @ 4.2Ghz I MSI M7ACK X299 I 32GB G Skill Ripjaws DDR4 2400 I ASUS STRIX GTX 1080Ti I Samsung EVO 960 500GB M.2 PCIe SSD I TM 16000M STICK / HOTAS / TM Pedals I Oculus Rift VR CV1

VF-111 Sun Downers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Carrier Strike Group 1 | Discord

Wait so if I am in MSL or GUN mode with the radar they wont drop? Will have to test that cause that might be it. Another theory a friend was suggesting is they've had it happen if they rearm with the switches already selected.

i7 7800x @ 4.2Ghz I MSI M7ACK X299 I 32GB G Skill Ripjaws DDR4 2400 I ASUS STRIX GTX 1080Ti I Samsung EVO 960 500GB M.2 PCIe SSD I TM 16000M STICK / HOTAS / TM Pedals I Oculus Rift VR CV1

VF-111 Sun Downers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Carrier Strike Group 1 | Discord

I've never had a problem with them because of rearming or anything like that. It's what Nero.ger said. I'm just adding my 2 cents to clarify that he's talking about the close combat modes of the radar, dogfight missile / dogfight gun (DM/DG), not the hud mode selector. It's good practice to hit your keybind for Resume Search ( i think that's what it's called in the controls page ) whenever you are about to do A-G stuff. A while back the jet would sometimes start in one of the DM/DG modes and since there's no way to tell if you're in that it was causing lots of confusion. I think they fixed that though...