Am I Seeing The New Damage Model?

Tinkickef

I have just noticed some damage effects on the Huey that I have not seen before - actual holes in the skin and access panels ripped open by gunfire.

Previously, apart from the odd damage to the tail boom where the driveshaft between the 42 degree and 90 degree gearboxes are, and the taillboom itself detaching, I have never seen anything other than bullet hole decals applied to the skin.

The bullet hole decals are still there, but the actual holes in the skin are a vast improvement.

All we need are the rest of the decals to be turned into actual holes and the effect will be outstanding.

Edit: Effects observed on 2.1 Normandy.

Edited by Tinkickef

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

Thanks Feef. Never saw panels ripped open with internal parts showing behind them before. Guess I never took a hit on that panel before.

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.