Is there any way to tell if a Skin/Mod is compatible with v1.1??

Wild.Bill.Kelso

Is there any way to tell if a Skin or Mod is compatible with v1.1??

I just reinstalled up to v1.12a. In my old install, I had some mods screwed up. In Loman/Modman many of them had files marked as red and yellow. And several simply would not show up in the game.

So now, with my new install, I want to make sure that all the Mods work with v1.12a.

I thought a while back there was a good site that did have info with their downloads that stated if it was compatible with v1.0 and/or v1.1. Does anybody remember that site???

Any help is greatly appreciated, as I don't want to screw up this install too! :doh:

Is there any way to tell if a Skin or Mod is compatible with v1.1??

I just reinstalled up to v1.12a. In my old install, I had some mods screwed up. In Loman/Modman many of them had files marked as red and yellow. And several simply would not show up in the game.

So now, with my new install, I want to make sure that all the Mods work with v1.12a.

I thought a while back there was a good site that did have info with their downloads that stated if it was compatible with v1.0 and/or v1.1. Does anybody remember that site???

Any help is greatly appreciated, as I don't want to screw up this install too! :doh:

I think you may be referring to http://www.lockonfiles.com/

Also you might try MODMAN to manage your addons/mods for Lomac. It does a nice job of keeping everything nice and neat for you. You can download that at lockonfiles.

Out