Mouse issue

thecat94

Your description of the issue you are experiencing is somewhat hard to understand. Please clarify.

Asus ROG C6H | AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080ti | 32Gb Crucial DDR4/3600 | 2Tb Intel NVMe drive | Samsung Odyssey+ VR | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek pedals | Custom geothermal cooling loop with a homemade 40' copper heat exchanger 35' in the ground

Ok when i load into dcs world my mouse starts slowing down and not function properly sometimes it move on its own and its very difficult to place the mouse over settings ect to change basics settings as i cant control the mouse. As soon as i close dcs the mouse is fine and moves where i want it to go.

Ok when i load into dcs world my mouse starts slowing down and not function properly sometimes it move on its own and its very difficult to place the mouse over settings ect to change basics settings as i cant control the mouse. As soon as i close dcs the mouse is fine and moves where i want it to go.

I remember the same problem a few jear ago when have set up my ministck of ch throttle as mouse....

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk