Strobe lights through canopy?

derodo

Just updated to 2.5.2.17559, and noticed the strobe lights on the Mirage get through the fuselage into the cockpit.

It's quite annoying...not critical because they can be turned off, but it's annoying. Both strobe lights (the one on the top and the one on the bottom) illuminate the cockpit interior.

Don't know if it's a Mirage problem only or it also affects other modules; tried deleting the fxo/metshaders folders in my Saved Games just in case; also tried enabling/disabling the "cockpit global illumination" setting...no joy.

Anyone having this same issue?

Oh...jeeez...did I read the whole changelog I didn't see THAT?!!? Well...yes. That's exactly what happened.

Looked up and search the forums in case it was already answered...but dind't have the brains to double check the changelog...shame on me.

• 7 months later...
Meanwhile in 2019, still no fix

Because it appears they can't fix it. Because if they could, they probably would. I mean just look at all the threads on this issue for pretty much most of the modules. The common theme is, they ignore the issues and refuse to address them. Only reason for that is, they can't fix it.

Because it appears they can't fix it. Because if they could, they probably would. I mean just look at all the threads on this issue for pretty much most of the modules. The common theme is, they ignore the issues and refuse to address them. Only reason for that is, they can't fix it.

The best thing is that on this “forum” where you are supposed to report bugs there is noone from ED confirming the issue or stating what (or if) are they going to do to fix it.

Strobe lights unusable, pitch black night at 9:00am.. This are the things that should be fixed within hours if we are talking about simulation, but nooo, better give some forum bans and warnings. I came here after a year, nothing has changed

Maybe since next week all multiengine aircraft will have one engine, who knows

Smash 1-1 | Hawk

Because it appears they can't fix it. Because if they could, they probably would....Only reason for that is, they can't fix it.

I don't think they can't. Razbam fixed the issue on their models in no time, so it can't be that bad. Who knows what are they waiting for.