PG Map Crashes DCS

Red Squirrel

Hi Guys,

I would be extremely grateful for some help here (my IT knowledge is somewhat limited, I´m afraid).

I tried to use the PG map, but every time I´m starting to do anything with it (using the ready made A 10 Missions or try to create a mission in the mission editor) DCS just shuts down (no warnings, no popups, it´s just gone as if it had been closed (Nevada and Caucasus did run ok).

I have version 2.5.2.17978 installed, did 2 repairs with skatezillas (god bless him) great and for the mentally challenged - if it comes to IT stuff - like me live changing Updater utility.

Not sure if that could play a role but this version is a stable version converted to the open beta version with the use of Skatezillas tool, so the folder is still called DCS World.

I then tried some restarts and that made things really worse as I now can´t open DCS at all, neither directly nor through the Updater Utility (with or without VR). When I try to open it, the login and authentication windows pop up very quickly and then nothing (also no signs of DCS in the task manager). Did some more restarts and on the first one I got a message that the Windows Firewall has blocked some functions of the app asking me whether I would want these restrictions to be lifted, to which I agreed. But no changes…

Help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Logfile attached hereto (for the laymans eye it seems that the authentification did work all right…)

Thanks a ton!!!

EDIT:

Have made a separate post for the "doesn´t start at all" issue in the "crashes" thread

dcs.txt

Edited by Red Squirrel