JJ Alfa Mig-29k

No I didn't make a revised version of the mod for FC - but as Black_Hawk mentioned, Britglider incorporated the V1.02 mod into his Navy super mod and that works with FC. :)

I have plans for a Black Shark version that will include a new 3D model, but that project has stalled a little :) .

JJ

Hmm...are you possibly implying (maybe even hinting???)that there will be a new Mig-29k model with BS??? Or you just going to remodel the aircraft yourself?

Nothing to do with Black Shark as such - just my own little project :)

JJ

I really would like to see this happen... I can still remember Flanker 2.5 when it was possible to land a Mig 29K on the Koz after being on a naval target mission ...

Its would be even cooler if you could get ED to allow you to officially add this in the next development... :music_whistling:

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

I really would like to see this happen... I can still remember Flanker 2.5 when it was possible to land a Mig 29K on the Koz after being on a naval target mission ...

Yup and the prospect of approximating something like that has increased with Black Shark ;) .

Its would be even cooler if you could get ED to allow you to officially add this in the next development... :music_whistling:

Hehe - yeah but I am afraid that would be wishful thinking :) .

JJ

well, a mod is fine so long as it doesn't replace a current plane.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices