NWS and Throttle

I think this is just a problem with my setup. I have the TM HOTAS WARTHOG and I thought I had everything mapped correctly but When I increase the throttle it controls the Nose Wheel Steering and turns the aircraft to the right and causes me to crash. Any thoughts or ideas. Keep in mind I am a DCS World noob. Thanks

Please check if the axes have double assignment, happens to me at all new modules. I would delete all axis and assign them by yourself to sort out problems like this.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus, 64GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 CL16, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4080 OC, Windows 10 64bit Home Premium, TrackIR 5 with TrackClip: Pro!, Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base + TM Warthog Stick + 7cm extension + WINWING Orion 2 with F-15EX grips, Cougar MFDs with 8" displays, Saitek Rudder Pedals, Samsung Odyssey G9 49" 5120x1440 @120 Hz

Yep, I had read you should do that before you jump into the cockpit but I was antsy about my long awaited F18 and didn't heed that advice. Didn't take me long to jump into the menu and delete the rudder, throttles, pitch, and roll (the only ones that were assigned by DCS) and set them again correctly.