No Snow on ground or able to change time of day Mission Editor

Does anyone else have issues not being able to create snow on the ground. I have tried several times to figure it out, I have read in my DCS pdf manual and even in the pdf manual it shows a different weather generator.

In Mission Editor I cannot create snow on the ground nor can I seem to find a time clock for the time of day desired.

In Fast Mission creator I try to change the time to morning and it always puts me in the night time.:cry:

Anyone aware of this or am I the only one in the whole DCS world with this problem:helpsmilie:

I've tried to find a thread on this as usually one can fine the answer here in this forum in 9 out of 10 situations.

I cannot seem to find anything on this.

Does anyone else have issues not being able to create snow on the ground.

In Mission Editor I cannot create snow on the ground nor can I seem to find a time clock for the time of day desired.

No problems with making snow on ground.

Quick note already here.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3549182&postcount=10

To get snow on ground in missions is to make date of mission in month of December, or January, lower the temperature under weather to -5 or -10 or lower.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.