COMM2 - Always on Guard?

Zayets

Can't seem to make COM2 move from guard channel. The COM2 knob rotates showing the channels but UFC display stays on G with a G U A R D shown on the stacked displays to the right of the keypad. Anything changed or is this a bug?

[sIGPIC]OK[/sIGPIC]

Can't seem to make COM2 move from guard channel. The COM2 knob rotates showing the channels but UFC display stays on G with a G U A R D shown on the stacked displays to the right of the keypad. Anything changed or is this a bug?

I saw that on COMM1 in a multiplayer server on the PG map last night. Funny thing when we switched over to the NTTR Map, no issues with the radio at all.

So either the mission hasn't been saved with the new patch or there is an issue with the PG map. I, myself, will need to experiment to see if that is the case or something else is occurring.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Alright, so basically there is an issue. I am trying this on a new mission so it should not be a problem. Also, this is single player.

If you can reliably reproduce it, post a track file. Also include all the details you can about what is taking place and what you are doing. If this turns out to be a bug, the more details you provide, generally, the easier it is for ED to reproduce it - find it and squash it.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

UPDATE: I have tested a new mission, worked flawlessly. Then went into my mission and checked, the issue still there. Deleted the unit, added a new Hornet client controlled this time. Worked like a charm. No bug. Also, could it be that it was a failure? If so, that would be neat.

[sIGPIC]OK[/sIGPIC]