NS 430 Are there keybinds for it?

DeepDrummer

Since I am already familiar with the 430, 530 and 1000 Garmins from another great Sim, I may be interested in purchasing the NS 430. I have some questions I need answered first though.

1. Can anyone confirm if there are key-binds for the NS 430 or is it only mouse driven? 2d for warbirds or 3d for warbirds is where my immediate interest lies.

2. What is the likelihood of there being a 530 available for the aircraft? I only want to purchase this type of add on once.

3. Will a 3d unit be available for the warbirds someday? If so an ETA would help.

4. Can it be dragged outside the DCS window I.E. on a side monitor that is not configured as surround?

5. Can it be resized in another window or full screen on my side monitor?

Edited by DeepDrummer
more questions

Win 10 pro 64 bit. Intel i7 4790 4 Ghz running at 4.6. Asus z97 pro wifi main board, 32 gig 2400 ddr3 gold ram, 50 inch 4K UHD and HDR TV for monitor. H80 cpu cooler. 8 other cooling fans in full tower server case. Soundblaster ZX sound card. EVGA 1080 TI FTW3. TM Hotas Wartog. TM T.16000M MFG Crosswinds Pedals. Trackir 5.

"Everyone should fly a Spitfire at least once" John S. Blyth

Just bought the (G)NS 430 for the L-39.

Everything you need to control the unit is available in the Control Options.

It's listed as an individual module:

878b613178c66f8cadcc69205771e280.jpg

(not visible on that screenshot are the VLOC and Range controls)

I didn't get the 2D popup option as I prefer the virtual cockpit version.

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

Just bought the (G)NS 430 for the L-39.

Everything you need to control the unit is available in the Control Options.

It's listed as an individual module:

878b613178c66f8cadcc69205771e280.jpg

(not visible on that screenshot are the VLOC and Range controls)

I didn't get the 2D popup option as I prefer the virtual cockpit version.

Thanks. I just grabbed it and took a flight with it. There is no virtual cockpit version for the Spitfire. It was cheap enough for the 2d version.

I couldn't drag it to my other monitor. I.E. out of the game window which would be handy.

Someday it will be good and I'll be glad I got in on the deal.

Win 10 pro 64 bit. Intel i7 4790 4 Ghz running at 4.6. Asus z97 pro wifi main board, 32 gig 2400 ddr3 gold ram, 50 inch 4K UHD and HDR TV for monitor. H80 cpu cooler. 8 other cooling fans in full tower server case. Soundblaster ZX sound card. EVGA 1080 TI FTW3. TM Hotas Wartog. TM T.16000M MFG Crosswinds Pedals. Trackir 5.

"Everyone should fly a Spitfire at least once" John S. Blyth