We need feedback on damge and destruction

Mouse_99

I know the F/A 18c is a WIP, but I would really like to get some kind of feedback when you are hit by cannons, and missiles. There is absolutely none at the moment. Kind of takes you right out of the realism that they have tried so hard to put in. It is just nothing and you don't even know anything has happened till you realize you aren't in control anymore.

Dont know how real it is but have also found that I’ve taken hits, sometimes with apparent system/flight control damage and sometimes not but dont get any kind of audio feedback to know anything has happened. In one fight I took damage while at slow speed high aoa and went into a spin, thought I was still in control and had no idea what happened. Spent the next 30 seconds or minute trying to recover only to findout when viewing the acmi that I was hit my a missile and immediately listed as destroyed the entire time. Another time took gun rounds to the cockpit and my plane just continued on in a turn till it ran out of fuel. Again not so much as a clunkclunk sounds as cannon rounds pelted my plane.

I have never seen Engine Fire or APU Fire lit up after taking some hits. Only when doing the tests. I guess this will be implemented later...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 2800 MHz overclocked @ 3400 MHz

A-DATA Extreme DDR2 800 MHz 6 GB

GIGABYTE nVidia GeForce 9800 GT 512 MB, overclocked 650/1600/950 MHz

Windows 7 x64