F/A-18C Controls Un-mappable

So i bought the F18c today and my first thing i did was go in and check the controls. I find the ones i need to rebind (including the rudder bound to the throttle which is really stupid) and i make them to what i need. i then go into a free flight to test and the zoom view which is bound to my throttle slider on my warthog isnt working nor is the throttle i set. Is the module slightly broken or is it just me? Cause i need throttle and zoom to function.

Edited by Pandemic4444

My PC specs: Windows 10 v1903, LG 70" 4k HDR Tv, GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro Motherboard, Intel i7-8700k Coffee Lake CPU @4.7Ghz w/ NZXT Kraken M22 Liquid Cooler, GIGABYTE GTX-1080 Xtreme Gaming Edition + EVGA Gtx-1080 SC in SLI, 32GB G.Skill Aegis DDR4 2400Mhz RAM, 3TB of Hard Drives, 1300 watt EVGA SuperNOVA G2 power supply, Antec 1900 Case.

No, the module isn't broken, but you've given very little details in which people can help, what make and type is the Throttle?

Did you save the profile you created, then exit, then retry the key binds.and axis checks?

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

No, the module isn't broken, but you've given very little details in which people can help, what make and type is the Throttle?

Did you save the profile you created, then exit, then retry the key binds.and axis checks?

Thrustmaster warthog and yes i made sure to save them. I did mamage to get throttle working if i bound it in fa18 game settings but i couldnt bind a zoom axis. Zoom was the only thing on keyboard working too. Gear, flaps, and the other stuff i mentioned didnt work unless i clicked on them inside the cockpit.

Edited by Pandemic4444

My PC specs: Windows 10 v1903, LG 70" 4k HDR Tv, GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro Motherboard, Intel i7-8700k Coffee Lake CPU @4.7Ghz w/ NZXT Kraken M22 Liquid Cooler, GIGABYTE GTX-1080 Xtreme Gaming Edition + EVGA Gtx-1080 SC in SLI, 32GB G.Skill Aegis DDR4 2400Mhz RAM, 3TB of Hard Drives, 1300 watt EVGA SuperNOVA G2 power supply, Antec 1900 Case.

have you tried loading someone else profile?

Try to load these, they're a mixture of several, I use the pinky button as my modifier to switch from view mode, to trim, till I get my Head track sorted.

Joystick - HOTAS Warthog.diff.lua

Throttle - HOTAS Warthog.diff.lua

Edited by Oban

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

have you tried loading someone else profile?

Try to load these, they're a mixture of several, I use the pinky button as my modifier to switch from view mode, to trim, till I get my Head track sorted.

Well i MAY have found my issue there. i was using GAME avionics mode only. not flight just so i could lock on to stuff with MAVs on the a10c cause its STILL impossible for me to, idk why. seems like stuff IS responding now. i THINK i bound chaff/flares correctly. found out it needs to be in BYPASS mode to dispense. derp