F-15C skin

rattler

I would like to thank the skinner or skinners that made the Desert Punisher Camo Pattern and Color. I have modded the skin to reflect some personal taste. It fits the Walmis Model, has had a modified paint job, dark gold engine cowlings and of course the Eagles. This was my first try at editing a skin to what I enjoy to look at. As it did not fit the Walmis model, it toke a little doing to get it as good as I can do. There appears to be no gaps in the skin and a little minor adjustment to the original pattern. Not much that the skinner that made it would notice, just a tweak here and there to fit the Walmis Model. I just thought I would share it with you. It will not be uploaded anywhere as I don't think it would be right to do so as I did not do the original skin. This is what you will see me as I am pleased at how it turned out. I wish I could thank the original skinner for his choice of pattern and color. It blends in nicely.Cheers and thanks for letting me show you my F15C.

That's my skin(if it's got a punisher logo on it 99% chance it's mine...hehe) and you are more than welcome. Looks good!! If you want to release it, (since it's for the Walmis model) I don't mind, just give me a credit. you should have posted before you got started, I would have sent you the .psds so you could do it right. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's my skin(if it's got a punisher logo on it 99% chance it's mine...hehe) and you are more than welcome. Looks good!! If you want to release it, (since it's for the Walmis model) I don't mind, just give me a credit. you should have posted before you got started, I would have sent you the .psds so you could do it right. :)

Thanks Colt45. You did a masterful job, I just did some adjustments to my taste. When I saw the Punisher Camo Pattern and Color I new it was for me. It blends well. It did have a Punisher logo, hee hee but no more. I will see what interest there is and if people like it, I will upload it to Lockonfile. Don't worry my friend the credit is all yours as it should be, I just played around with it. Thanks for getting in touch, because it never said who did the skinning and I sure wouldn't upload someone elses work. It still isn't perfect, you can spend all your time trying and there is always something to touch up. hee hee. I got the Walmis template for skins but still hard as it is slightly different in size as you know. I also did some work on the Pilot, man that was hard with no template. Trial and error. Thanks for a very fine skin. With Walmis model you have to fill in all blank areas even if they will not be rendered. There are layers under the blank areas and it's hard to get at them. I do not have Photo Shop. I have two good programs and between the two I can do most things but not as much as Photo Shop. Cheers Colt and Thanks again. I will let you know if I upload. It will be called Bird Of Prey.

I use a freeware program called GIMP. Check it out, it's like a free photoshop :)

More Punisher!!! hehe

screenshot1108hj3.th.jpg

I'll check it out. Man you do nice work. You got a gift my friend. Keep them coming. I might change my Camo skin. Ha Ha. I am happy with the Camo but you sure know how to tweak a guy's interest. cheers.

Thanks for the kind words. I haven't been skinning for very long. In fact, I started just like you. I wanted custom paint to my own tastes(with Punisher skulls all over...haha), so I got GIMP and learned by doing!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the kind words. I haven't been skinning for very long. In fact, I started just like you. I wanted custom paint to my own tastes(with Punisher skulls all over...haha), so I got GIMP and learned by doing!

You learned well. Hope I can get as good as you. cheers.