Hi Sabre, there is something wrong with the last targets of this mission, there are 3 tanks/transports that are invincible. I spent all my gun ordnance on it with no result. Please check it out!

Attatched is the TacView file.

Thanks!!

Edited by Biga42

I just passed this today in my first try, luckily i only had one last tank from the moving column in which i used almost 300 rounds until i realised that i had to make the attack to the tank with a steeper angle so that the bullets have more speed and impact force + dont brake too much so that you build speed + when you get the pipper on the tank, first press the gun button half way to let the PAC stabalise the gun and then press fully. Hope it helps.

Edited by rajdary

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.