Nozzle Stop Lever suggestion

Lixma 06

Do you mean what to bind it to? I use the left throttle on the TM Warthog, right throttle lever as the main throttle and the grey Lever for the nozzle angle

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Just a point about the STO Stop in the aircraft; it only moves between 5 degree detents, which are marked on the quadrant. In your screen capture, it should be at the 70 degree position. Not sure what use a mouse-tip showing its position would add in-game.

Same goes for the nozzle lever itself. The nozzle position corresponds and is already shown in the HUD (in VSTOL mode) and at all times on the engine display panel. There are limits on the airplane, something like +/-1 degree that the nozzles must correspond to what is shown in the aircraft.

The stop lever (in-game) moves in increments of 2° if using the mouse-wheel and 1° if using an axis.

The reason for the tool-tip is to let you fine tune the stop-lever to, say, 82° without the pain of juggling the two levers while trying to watch the HUD.

That makes more sense. I've never noticed, as I just scroll until it drops into the detent I want. It does seem more appropriate to me for RAZBAM to adjust the STO Stop increments in-game to 5 degree each in order to match the jet though.

Juggling the power and nozzle levers while flying is what the Harrier is all about! :)