Scale GUI setting has no effect since last update.

MottWRLD

For me, since the last update to the Open Beta, scale GUI has not worked at all.

I am in 2560x1440 resolution as I have always been. Whether i check it or uncheck, my UI is very small and I have to squint very hard to read things.

It worked fine prior to last update.

I also tried to edit the setting via the actual configuration file though it was already set to "true" so...

Current Version: 2.5.4.25729 (Scale GUI not working in 2560 x 1440 resolution)

For me, since the last update to the Open Beta, scale GUI has not worked at all.

I am in 2560x1440 resolution as I have always been. Whether i check it or uncheck, my UI is very small and I have to squint very hard to read things.

It worked fine prior to last update.

I also tried to edit the setting via the actual configuration file though it was already set to "true" so...

Current Version: 2.5.4.25729 (Scale GUI not working in 2560 x 1440 resolution)

Nvidia DSR?

Maybe is specific for that resolution. I use 3840x2160 and it did not change. UI is the same

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

While talking about GUI scaling, wouldn't it be nice to have a small, medium, large setting? I'm runnning at 3840x2160 and every once in a while i turn gui scaling on because i find it hard to read in the editor etc.. and with gui scaling turned on, everything is too huge! So i turn it off again after a day or so.. :)