Please make mouse crosshairs not visible outside the cockpit

JellyBean

I'm flying the F/A-18 in VR, love it. A wish list item for me is to have the mouse crosshairs only visible inside the cockpit, not when looking outside the cockpit.

I have been able to get rid of my mouse by mapping the Target Management Switch on my Thrustmaster Warthog joystick to emulate the mouse clicks of left, right and scroll forward and backwards. I'm finding this is far more immersive than having to take my hand off the joystick and fumble around for the mouse. Instead the crosshairs are where I'm looking and it is an easy and intuitive click on the switch etc.

The mouse crosshairs, a thick blue cross, stay on though most of the time even when looking outside of the cockpit. It is not a showstopper but does interfere with the view through the JHMCS and detracts from the overall experience. I can't think of any valid reason to have the mouse crosshairs visible when looking through the canopy/HUD and would be great not to have them there.

ED is this something that can be addressed in the future? Or even better is there an option for doing this now?

Thanks and keep up the great work.

Jelly