WarBRD base + Thrustmaster stick problem

Alligin

Hi,

Ive got an issue with the Thrustmaster warthog stick and the WarBRD base.

In the VPC configuration tool the device is showing up as VPC Warbrd+Delta

The device is showing as Synced.

The firmware has been updated.

When I go down to import profile from file and select the TMWarthog profile the configuration shows not sync. Yellow

Also. In the VPC Joytester 4 of my buttons are not working buttons 1, 2, 8, 24. These buttons also not recognised in DCS. :helpsmilie:

When I test the buttons by pressing the Button Tab (below axis tab) All buttons are working so its not a connection problem.

What am I missing here or has my WarBRD base got a fault? I want to get this working as the base feels Sooo Smooth.

Needless to say everything works when I revert to my thrustmaster base.

Thanks Alligin

After you import a profile, you have to save it to the device.

Thanks Seb,

That could well be the missing step. I’ll try that after work.

Once the WH stick is recognised and saved is it necessary to reopen the configuration software each time the PC is restarted or will it be automatically saved?

Once the WH stick is recognised and saved is it necessary to reopen the configuration software each time the PC is restarted or will it be automatically saved?

No. It's saved in the joystick controller board.

But if you swap grips, you have to also swap profiles.

After you made the desired changes to a profile - such as inversions setting for axis, button order, POV, other settings (including calibration), save it - for each grip. Then when you are changing grips, you just load the profile you tweaked.