F14 and X52 Pro Zoom

Thumper68

Has anyone figured out how to map the cockpit zoom for the F14 to the X52 pro mouse scroll wheel like it is automatically on the F15. I tried but it ends up taking 500 turns to move a small amount.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Has anyone figured out how to map the cockpit zoom for the F14 to the X52 pro mouse scroll wheel like it is automatically on the F15. I tried but it ends up taking 500 turns to move a small amount.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

I don't have X52 Pro but I do have X56 HOTAS. Assuming the software is the same, see this page for how I did that: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3846820&postcount=13

Thanks for the reply. I had seen your post on this and I had tried it but it still would only zoom very slowly with many turn of the wheel.

Thanks for trying

What values did you try with the Quantize Time?

I tried your .2 all the way to .8 guess I could go higher. When I tried 2 seconds it didnt help either any higher and it just zooms all the way in or out.

Understood. Yeah, if that didn't work for you I don't know what to say.

Sorry

I'm sorry, but my customer service side is screaming at me. Using the pinky scroll wheel for Zoom View is such a game changer for me that I have to try to help you get to the promise land, too.

Would you indulge me and post a screen shot similar to mine so that I can compare the two? Maybe we can figure out something to your advantage.