GoFlight GF Keys Seeking Info

I found some old posts in various flight sim threads discussing the use of Go Flight button boxes with DCS using GoFlight's GF Keys software. It's a 32 bit app that ran under previous Windows versions, but no mention of Windows 10.

Anyone have any familiarity with the software. I have 6 GoFlight modules and see that, in the past, they have been utilized to send key presses to DCS aircraft.

Thanks!

Bob

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

Its been a while, but I used to use one of their button modules and the Landing Gear / Trim module. The GF Keys tool works fairly well and will send key presses to any full screen app (never tried it with windowed apps but I assume it would work as well).

Hello Radial,

I am programming my panels for the Tomcat right now in GFKeys. I have 7 panels. The radio panels and MCP are not programmable but switches and buttons are. I do find the knobs do not work too well as they tend to not be very precise.

Also if it helps I created a print out so I can keep up with what I have programmed. This is for the panels I have and not very universal but you are welcome to use them. They are made smaller for a pilots checklist book.

PS I am on win7 but do not see why win 10 would not work.?

Example:

GOFlight.jpg

Link to the PDF w GFT8s x 2, GF P8, GF MESH, GF LGT ll, GF RP48:

GoFlight PDF

Fight to fly, fly to fight, fight to win.

Callsign: Need

Shu-Ha-Ri