FM question

metzger

Flying straight and level angels 20, 350ias, reaching TOD and moving throttle to idle to start decending, not touching the stick neither trim, instead of going down, nose starts to pitch up as high as 20-30 degrees until speed goes around 200ias and then it started to nose down. Once speed started to build up again to around 300, it starts to pitch up again and so on...

Why this happens, isn't it suppose to decent when you decrease throttle ?

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah wing programming will influence trim. If the wings program forwards as you throttle back the nose will come up.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Could be, but the wings move up with speed decrease, speed decrease occur with pitch up. If it is trimmed for speed nose drops to keep the speed therefore wings will not move. Will certainly test it again later.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Could be, but the wings move up with speed decrease, speed decrease occur with pitch up. If it is trimmed for speed nose drops to keep the speed therefore wings will not move. Will certainly test it again later.

It’s just that the speed decreases faster than nose going down when you cut the throttle.

It isn’t going down fast enough or hard enough to prevent speed loss.

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi