TM Warthog Throttle one axis stopped working

Manhorne

The RZ -Axis on my throttle just stopped working . The Z-axis works fine still.Anyone else run into this issue in the past? I have disconnected it and reconnected it to my system several times and it still is not seeing the RZ-axis so i am assuming some part has failed.

Solved the issue. I have no idea what happened but I unplugged the USB then Loaded the Autopilot and Landing gear horn buttons to load the BULK driver when I reconnected the USB and it started working again.

Edited by Manhorne

• 1 year later...
The RZ -Axis on my throttle just stopped working . The Z-axis works fine still.Anyone else run into this issue in the past? I have disconnected it and reconnected it to my system several times and it still is not seeing the RZ-axis so i am assuming some part has failed.

Solved the issue. I have no idea what happened but I unplugged the USB then Loaded the Autopilot and Landing gear horn buttons to load the BULK driver when I reconnected the USB and it started working again.

My Warthogs right throttle has just stopped working overnight. Currently trying everytbing I can. What do you mean loaded the autopilot and landing gear horn buttons?

That's interesting never knew that

I've had this issue fairly recently too. It came back but after a recal, certainly some sort of reset would be a lot easier to implement

Given a few reporting this I'm starting to wonder if something has changed to cause this. Bloody Windows I'll wager

TARGET can be a bit flaky for me as well, meaning I need to kill the stick and disconnect the USB. Reconnecting and restarting TARGET (Editor not GUI) brings it all back.

I really Like TARGET but all this hassle is tiresome