Virpil TMW desk mounts.

Simbo Sim_123

Hello chaps, unfortunately my illness is slowly forcing me apart from my love of flight simming and I have a number of brand new items I had planned to use but must face the fact I will never get there. Firstly is a double set of desk top mounts for a TMW (throttle and stick) from these guys -

https://virpil-controls.eu/shop/accessories.html

And secondly a 10cm TMW stick extention.

All solid well made items still wrapped in a box looking for £150 including postage.

UK only and message me for details

Sorry, I’m a little confused. A couple of desk mounts and a riser appear to be cheaper to buy directly from VPC.

I’m interested in the extension if you’re happy to see that separately and live in the UK.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

VPC Desk Mount V2 - L €49.95 X2 = 99.80 + vat = 118 Euros

VPC Desk Mount Wharthog Joystick base = 14.95 Euros + VAT = 17.75 Euros

VPC Desk Mount Whartog Throttle Base V1 = 19.95 Euros + VAT = 21.95 Euros

Sahaj 10 cm Aluminium Warthog extention 50 Euros

Total = Euros 208 or £179.50

Which does not include postage, and if you looked at the Virpril web site you would clearly and obviously see that the above items were out of stock.

I am not prepared to let the 10cm extention to go on it`s own so £150 for the lot looks like a good deal yes ?